In my practice, I see a lot of women with acne at age 25-45. The problem with adult acne has become pervasive. Some of the women suffer since puberty and for some the problem started later in life, often after they stopped taking hormonal birth control.
So what are the main reasons for adult acne?
- Genetics, but still you can do something about it
- the wrong kind of Skin Care, surprisingly this is not so common
- the wrong kind of Nutrition, this is the most important one!
- Gut issues, of course this is related to nutrition
- Food intolerances, they are also related to the gut and the food you eat
- Stress, everyone has it and especially us women are affected by it!
- Hormonal imbalances
Watch the video, where I explain the root causes and the first steps you can take to get rid of acne naturally:
In most cases it’s a combination of the reasons mentioned above. Probably you feel overwhelmed by all the different root causes and what to do about them, to solve your skin problem!
I have good news for you: My specialty is to provide easy to implement steps for your everyday life to help you tackle all of the different root causes (although I cannot change your genes, only help you influence your genetic expression).
If you want to learn more about this topic, register for my free online class:Register for free Online Class: “Finally Free From Acne”